Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Go, Go Asiago

Tastefully  Simple started doing a great thing a few seasons back. They started doing what they call "Returning Favorites" where they bring back a handful of items that were best sellers in the past but only for a limited time. These favorites come back typically in the middle of a season, just when people are starting to wonder what the next line will hold. This season's Returning Favorites are some of my favorites, especially the Go, Go Asiago!!

This amazing product is so good made just as a dip, I can sit and eat it for hours. However, it makes a great seasoning to jazz up just about anything. It tastes great on popcorn, in mashed potatoes and mixed into some buttery noodles. If you like the bite of asiago cheese, you will love Go, Go Asiago as much as I do.

The product comes in a box that contains 2 packages of the seasoning. If you make it as the dip, each package makes approximately 1 cup of dip. You can put it in a air-tight container to use as a seasoning though to make it last longer.

A few recipes I have tried with the Go, Go Asiago are:
1) Amazing Asiago Spinach and Artichoke Dip
2) Creamy Go! Go! Crab Dip My cooking note: I didn't use imitation crab, I used real lump crab meat. It gives it a better taste in my opinion
3) Go! Go! Asiago Potatoes My cooking notes: Do not peel the potatoes. The skins are the healthiest part!!

The Go, Go Asiago runs $7.29 for a box that contains two .75 oz packets of mix. You can order this product and many others by visiting my website: Jaime's Tastefully Simple Website Or contact myself or your local consultant today to host a party to this fabulous dip mix for FREE!!! 
Remember, the Returning Favorites are only available until July 31st so act fast and order today!!

1 comment:

USNchic said...

I really need to you do a party for Davina so I can order mass amounts of everything you've blogged about so far!