Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Tasty Tuesday: Changes
I love my Tasty Tuesdays and I love sharing recipes but what I love even more is being a Tastefully Simple consultant. So I have decided I would start using my Tasty Tuesday spot to feature one item each week out of the current Tastefully Simple catalog. I will tell you about the product, tell you how I have used it and give you some tips that TS recommends on each product. I will even put up a link or two up of some yummy recipes I have found using the products. I will start doing this next Tuesday, so if you have any requests on which item I should feature first, please let me know!! I figure this way I can tell you about products I love and maybe even get you interested enough to find a consultant near you so you can host a party and taste-test a few items in the comfort of your own home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't forget to add a link to your site so people can order it!
My new favorite is the Absolutely Almond Pound Cake. It's amazing all on it's own, but I bet there are some tasty variations out there!
Oh, and didn't you make a quiche or something with the potato soup once? That was so good!
And, anything with strawberry rhubarb is sure to be a hit! :)
Post a Comment