Monday, June 7, 2010

Funkville

Hello and Welcome to Funkville. I am the President of Funkville and I will also be your tour guide.

If you follow me down this path, I can promise you that you won't want to be a resident of Funkville so tread carefully!!! 

On our left, we have the alley of missing motivation. Mine disappeared many moons ago and I can't seem to get it back. In addition to that, we have the homes that represent every piece of cleaning and organizing I have wanted to do as of late but they went to the way-side due to my motivation being missing.

On our right, we have the valley of great ideas never going anywhere. I come up with a ton of great ideas, some I even start but they never go anywhere. If I actually saw one idea through, I might get fired from this position of being President of Funkville and I apparently don't want that to happen.

Straight ahead we have the path that will lead us deeper into Funkville. It is lined with friends I miss, family I don't get to see enough, the overwhelming feelings of being an awful mother and  various other issues I have buried deep within my heart without solving them.

In addition to the various sites you see around here, our streets are lined with fast food places, sweet shoppes and many other fattening places that will help you eat your feelings away!! Please, won't you join me for something tasty?

I would really like to be fired from my job as President of Funkville but can't figure out how. Maybe some answers will come to me....I hope they do soon!!

2 comments:

USNchic said...

Don't get so down on yourself girl. You are a busy woman and a phenomenal mother. Life is short. Spend less time dwelling and more time enjoying. :)

Rose said...

Funk or not, that was beautifully written!

I have a summer home in Funkville, I know your plight.

I miss you lady! I will pray for you and if there is anything I can do from over here to help lift you back please let me know.