Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Moving and Clean

Well the house is for the most part empty. The only things left in it are what we need to live until October 12th when our things are being delivered to our house in North Carolina. It has been a little difficult over the last few days as things just keep coming up. We have had a lot of issues with the house and are beyond ready to turn over the keys and be done with it. This has been the worst experience of my life!! I am anxious to see how the inspection goes on Thursday and how much we actually end up owing Forest City. I have heard that people get taken to the cleaners by these people so we shall see.

The last couple of days have been spent primarily cleaning. But we have had some time to do some nice things. On Friday, Anna threw a surprise going-away lunch for me and the kids. It was so nice and I am going to miss the ladies here so much!!! On Saturday, Anna and I went out for lunch just the two of us. I gave her the scrapbook I made for her and her birthday present finally. We had to laugh because we each gave each other a Willow Tree and thought we may have gotten the same one but we didn't. Sunday was spent turning and burning in the house. I am officially calling myself "Paint and Spackle Queen". It was a long day and an even long night because when Jordan woke up from her nap, she had a fever and was miserable. It bummed me out too because I was suppose to go get coffee with the girls but I had to cancel. BOO for sick kids!!!

Speaking of kids, Jordan had her 18 month well-baby yesterday. She is 30 1/2 inches tall and 23lbs, 10 oz. She is 40th percentile for height and 60th for weight. The thing that made me laugh is her head is in the 95th percentile for circumference!!! My big noggin kid!!! She got 4 shots and didn't do to good this time. She cried for a long time!!! Noah and I both our flu shots too and my brave dude didn't cry one bit!!! Last night, when Jordan got up from her nap, she literally cried for almost 3 hours straight and wouldn't let me leave her side so I am thinking now she has a cold versus teething. She was a cranky girl!!

Today we are going to finish up the house when I get done babysitting Grace. This will be my last time babysitting her....I am so sad about that!! I adore that little girl and will miss her tremendously!! We are staying in the temporary lodging tonight and tomorrow night so it will be nice to sleep in a bed and not on an air mattress. I am so looking forward to it!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

AllBlueZoo said...

You're making me get teary-eyed.