Every Friday Julie from www.myfourboys.net does Letter of Intent Friday. Basically the idea is to write a letter to a person place or thing and let it/them know how you feel. It is a good way to get some thing(s) off your chest!!

Dear Solicitor,
Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your hard work but I would also appreciate your understanding when I tell you I am not interested in whatever product you are trying to sell me. If I try to tell you that at the beginning of your sell and you cut me off, don't get mad at me that I won't buy anything. And please don't try the guilt card because that only makes me mad and makes me want to shut the door in your face.
If your product is so wonderful, why can I not buy it online or through a catalog. Why can I only buy it through you? And why don't you have a business card, flyer, etc..? Please don't tell me you will take my pennies to pay for it and then get mad when I take you serious. Don't offer if you don't mean it!!!
All in all, it would be best if you just didn't knock on my door because I am never going to buy something from you. Now if you are dressed as a Girl Scout selling yummy cookies, then we can talk but some wonder cleaner/vacuum/mop just isn't going to do it for me. I trust in three products only...bleach, a scrub brush and the hands that the good Lord gave me!!
Thank you and have a fabulous day!!!!
An annoyed wife who is tired of answering the door.
1 comment:
LOL, I can already see the little metal sign on your front door.
Post a Comment