Friday, October 30, 2009

LOI Friday!!

It's Letter of Intent Friday!!!
Every Friday Julie from www.myfourboys.net does Letter of Intent Friday. Basically the idea is to write a letter to a person place or thing and let it/them know how you feel. It is a good way to get some thing(s) off your chest!!

Letters of Intent


To the minor annoyances in my life this week,

Please go away!!! You have made my life uncomfortable and it is unappreciated.
To Ms. Carpenter, please pay your bills so creditors will stop calling my house looking for you.
To automated phone message system, if I indicate that you have the wrong number and the wrong person by pressing the correct buttons, please understand that and do not call my house 7 more times in a 43 minutes period.
To creditors that are looking for someone else, if I tell you I am not that person, that we just acquired this number, please don't call back and insinuate that I am really the person you are looking for. My name is not J------ Carpenter!!
To the phone company, please don't re-issue a phone number that had been recently disconnected. Please keep the phone numbers inactive for at least 6 months in order make people stop calling it first.
To Mr. Stomach Bug, please leave my son's body so he can feel better for Trick or Treating. While we understand you need a home to live in for a bit, your are not welcome here so please pack your bags and leave!! (And that doesn't mean to move into either myself or my daughter)
To sleep or Mr. Sandman, it would be nice if you visited me a lot sooner than an hour or more after I lay down to sleep. My body is tired and it needs you to make it feel better!! And if you could swing by my son's room while you are at it and make him sleep longing that would be awesome!!!

I thank you for your time in these matters and if you all could correct yourselves, it would be greatly appreciated!!

An annoyed person

No comments: