Do you have things in your life that always put a smile on your face? I do.... two little kids named Noah and Jordan. It amazes me each and every day the things they do, say and learn.
Jordan is picking up everything. She is my little mocking bird. You say something twice and she repeats it. It is so much of a vast difference from when Noah was this age and we could only use basically sign language to communicate. She is so animated too and always has a smile on her face. Her latest thing is to play peek-a-boo constantly. She is so cute when she does it and I was lucky enough to get it on video today.....
Noah has become an avid reader (or listener). We read constantly throughout the day and we always read 5-6 books at night before bedtime. He has especially taken to this series of books by Bill Martin Jr & Eric Carle. His favorite is "Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What do you see?". There are four others with similar titles. We now own 3 of the 4 because I was tired of getting them out of the library. Well we have read them so often that he can "read" them on his own. So I taped it today....it is so amazing!!! He is getting so big!!!
I look at these two children and then think of the man who helped me give them life and I relish in the fact that I have all that I need in this world 2 small little packages and 1 funny and sometimes annoying package. I am truly a lucky, lucky woman!!!
2 comments:
Too precious! They are getting so big!
We all enjoyed watching the videos! I can't wait to see those two little munchkins in person soon!
Ethan has the Brown Bear book, but I didn't know there were more. I'll have to check them out!
Post a Comment