People who have nothing better to do with their lives other than be nasty and catty drive me crazy. So my blog yesterday about friendships has been resolved and I am so glad for that. Obviously, I have a great friendship with her if I was able to go to her with how I was feeling and we were able to resolve this in a matter of a 30 minute phone call. And I knew at the end of the phone call we would be ok and be able to move past it. But it just makes me so angry at the person who put the questions in my head in the first place.
Thankfully this person is not my friend and never will be!! I knew something was off about her from the day I met her and I am glad I trusted my instinct!! Now it is time to move past this and enjoy my life as I have been!!! Why do I let things like this consume my time and thoughts? What a waste of my energy it was but unfortunately because of past "frindships" and past issues where I had been burned, it made me question things. I am glad I am at a point in my life that I just confront the issue head on rather than letting it go, listening to idle gossip or untruths, or letting it eat me up inside. I guess in that way I have grown up....finally!!!
1 comment:
I'm glad you worked it out. :)
Post a Comment