Sunday, June 14, 2009

Klutz!!

Just call me Klutz!! I sprained my wrist, my left wrist no less!! How frustrating. Yesterday, I was carrying Jordan, following Noah and Jade got under my feet. Between Jade under my feet and Noah's toys on the floor plus my lack of natural gracefulness, I tripped and trying to protect Jordan from getting hurt, I hurt myself. Of course Lee was on duty yesterday so I couldn't go to the ER until today. I slept horribly last night because it hurt so bad. So we all took a nap and when we got up, I went to the hospital. Surprisingly, I was only there for a little less than 2 hours. They did some x-rays and said it is a really bad sprain. But they want the xrays re-taken in a few days because there was a questionable spot on my ulna bone close to the wrist bones. Hopefully it is nothing and just a weird angle of the xray or whatever. I am in a brace thouh for the next 3-6 weeks and the best part is that Corey's wedding is next week, thankfully my flowers are big enough they should cover the brace. UGH!!! I can't beleive I did this. We have been joking that my mom needed to wrap herself in bubble wrap before the wedding because she has had such a rough year and what happens? I get hurt!!! Karma is a bitch huh?
Other than that things around here have been pretty mellow. Jordan is teething and gave us a little scare this week with a high fever. Come to find out, she is just one of those kids who gets high fevers when they teeth!! We are not used to that though because with Noah, when he got a fever it was because something was wrong. So it freaked us out a bit.
But other than that, all is well. Hopefully this week, we will get a day or two of decent weather so we can enjoy some time outside. Let's pray for sunshine!!!

No comments: