Sunday, January 20, 2013

Trying to get better....

I am trying to get better at a lot....

At feeling better since a stomach flu has rocked this household for the last 5 days.

At being a better, more "interactive" Mom, again. Things have been so crazy in our lives over that last several months that I seriously miss the days of sitting down and playing dollhouse or Legos or a board game with my munchkins.

At having a more positive outlook on things in life. I have always been a worrier and a negative Nelly but I am trying my hardest to change that. Hubby says it will be good for my soul to not always think the worst things are going to happen. Maybe being so far away from our comfort zone will force me to be a bit more positive.

At having a stronger connection with my Lord and Savior. I have been developing my relationship with Him over the last two years and it will never be where I think it should be but I strive everyday to make it stronger and healthier.

At finishing what I start. I always have this wonderful ideas in my head but when they don't turn out the way I want them to, I give up on these ideas instead of trying again. I want to stop being a "quitter" and start being a "can-doer".

I guess there is a lot I am trying to get better at and it is never to late to start in life. One of my New Year's goals was to start blogging again regularly so I am trying to get better at doing that also.

Try is the best I can do.....when I try my best, then I will be satisfied.

No comments: