Here are this week's Friday Fill In questions from Wife of A Sailor If you are a blogger, follow her and join in the fun. If not, please share your answers in the comment section of my blog. I would love to hear what everyone has to say!!
1. What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken? It was one I took about 10 years ago. I drove from South Carolina to New Orleans for a family reunion. Spent 3 days there and then drove from there to New York for 2 days and then drove back down to South Carolina. It was a fun drive!!!
2. Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it. I collect Barbies and Willow Tree statues. I love Barbie, they remind me of my childhood. I have 94 of them as of right now. My Willow Tree collection started when I was pregnant with my son. Each piece has special meaning to me and I love them all!!
3. What is your favorite part about being an adult? Being able to do what I want. If I want to stay up late, I can. If I want to skip dinner, I can. I normally pay for bad decisions like staying up late but it is still a nice privilege.
4. What song brings a tear to your eye? Whiskey Lullabye. It reminds me of someone special from my past.
5. Describe your first plane ride (how old you were, where you were heading, etc). Ummmmm, I don't remember it but I know it because of pictures. I was 1 and I was going on a cruise with my mom and brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment