Saturday, October 30, 2010

30DBC Day #3: My first love

My first love.....oh, do I ever remember the day I met him. It had been such a long day and I was exhausted. There was so much hustle and bustle all around me but I could here his sweet voice screaming in the background. I longed to look into the eyes of that tiny creature making those sweet cries but first, they had to make sure he was ok. My heart did a flip and my stomach twisted in knots when they walked over and handed me the bundle of blankets. There, with a face like a tiny angel, was my sweet boy. I had waited 9 long months to look into those eyes and smell his sweet smell. It seemed like the whole world disappeared around us as we stared at each other. I fell in love that very moment and my love for him grows more and more with each passed day. Never have I felt like this and I know that I never will again!!! He is the first person in my life to fill my heart completely. He is and always will be my first true love!!!!

Little Man 12 hours after birth

Little man October 2010

No comments: