YUMMMMM-O.....that is the only way I can describe Tastefully Simple Bountiful Beer Bread. I have had countless recipes for beer bread but for whatever reason, I love theirs the best (and it isn't because I am a consultant). It is so versitile which is the best part. You don't have to make it as a beer bread or even use beer. The original recipe calls for 12 oz. of beer and 3 tablespoons of butter. However, you can make it with any carbonated beverage and every different beer or beverage changes the flavor entirely. It is the perfect thing to round out a meal or to even munch on as a snack with your favorite topping. And let's not even talk about how amazing your house will smell while it is baking!!! It is enough to make anyone's mouth water.
Here are some serving suggestions for the Bountiful Beer Bread:
1) For delicious French toast, dip bread slices into a mixture of eggs, cream and cinnamon; sauté in butter.
2) Make gifts by dividing batter among three foil mini loaf pans; bake 35–40 minutes. Cool; wrap in colored plastic.
3)Mix ½ cup chopped pepperoni, 1 Tbsp. Garlic Garlic™ and ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese into batter before baking.
4) For spice bread, add 12 oz. root beer, ½ cup molasses and 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice in place of beer.
5) Makes excellent grilled cheese sandwiches.
A few recipes I have tried:
Cherry Chocolate Chip Bread
(My notes: I changed nothing!! It is awesome!!)
Little Italy Bread
(My notes: I added more cheese.....I love cheese!!)
Mimosa Bread
My notes: Again, I changed nothing. This is a perfect brunch bread!!)
The Bountiful Beer Bread mix runs for $5.49 for a single box and our special value pack box, which contains 3, runs for $14.49. You can order this product and many others by visiting my website: Jaime's Tastefully Simple Website. I hope you try some today!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment