- Do you set goals for yourself during deployment? What are some of them? I have goals set for myself all the time. Currently my goals are to lose 10 pounds, get accepted and enrolled into college for January and to get my family moved into a new house. I have a few long term goals for myself that I have put on hold temporarily but hope to get working on them again soon!!
- What would you say to someone dating a military guy or gal? I would only give my outtake on being a military SO which is that it is an amazing life and you get to see and do so many cool things on top of meeting the most amazing people. But it isn't for everyone and if you want your SO by your side 24/7 then this isn't the life for you.
- If you have children, how do you prepare them to move to a new place? Thankfully I was able to take some tips from some awesome friends who has moved a few months prior to our last move. I showed Little Man where we were moving on a map and explained to him about the new friends we would make and how his life would change for the positive. I also made a picture board with pictures of his old friends and spots for his new ones. I am currently working on a scrapbook of his friends from our last duty station for him to look at whenever he wants and I will make one for here when we leave so he can enjoy it whenever he wants also.
- Name one hobby that gets you through alone time. Reading, I love to read!!
- What’s the one food you don’t ever get tired of? Sushi and Seafood, particularly crab and clams. I could eat them everyday, all day!!
Friday, September 10, 2010
Mil Spouse Fill In #12
Here are this week's Friday Fill In questions from Wife of A Sailor If you are a blogger, follow her and join in the fun. If not, please share your answers in the comment section of my blog. I would love to hear what everyone has to say!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You answer to #5 made me throw up in my mouth. :p
Love the scrapbook idea for the kids. I should do that, too. He still has the board with the pictures up on his wall.
Post a Comment