Friday, July 16, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill In

I miss last week's edition but I didn't want to forget this week's!! 

Here are this week's Friday Fill In questions from Wife of A Sailor.

  1. What food reminds you of your spouse? Steak!!! I swear the man would eat steak every day of the week if I allowed it!! He is the only person I know who will go to any restaurant and order a steak!! 
  2. Who would you rather sit next to in a cross-country plane ride: an irritating non-stop talker, or a quiet stare-er? A non-stop talker. I am a talker myself so I would love to see who could get more in!! LOL
  3. What are your best tips on how to save money? Don't go to Old Navy during Stuff n' Save....LOL. But seriously, get rid of the credit cards and only spend what you have. Make sure you put 10% of your earnings into savings every month before you do anything else!!
  4. What is your favorite summer memory? Going camping with my family as a kid, especially when we went to Canada's Wonderland. I love camping and everything about it (and yes, I am a true camper...tent, sleeping bags, roast marshmallows, everything!!)
  5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes I do very much!!!! There is too much that happens that is unexplained!!!
I will try my best to do next week's edition. We are traveling to NY on Thursday so hopefully I will be able to blog on Friday!! 
     

    2 comments:

    USNchic said...

    Have a safe trip!

    p.s. Camping sucks! :)

    Wife of a Sailor said...

    Don't forget... I put the questions up on Thursday! If you get time to blog then, I can put the link up for you on Friday.

    Thanks for joining this week. Hope to see you next week!