Monday, April 12, 2010

Momma Monday: This and That

Life is getting busier and busier. Somedays, it feels like there just isn't enough time to keep up with all I want to do. But I guess it is better than sitting and doing nothing. I had to look at my calendar for a few things today and I realized that between now and May 10th, I have something going on every day!! We have become quite the busy little trio, the kids and myself!!

I started my daily schedule and I love it!! I get so much done and I have actually been on time to almost everything (don't fall out of your seats!!). I have had my share of people telling me I am crazy to have such a set schedule but it is working for me and that is all that matters. Our schedule is as follows:

0600: Wake up
0615-0730: Workout
0730-0800: Shower & Dress, kids up and dressed
0800-0900: Breakfast, TV time for kids, computer time for me
0900-1000: Playtime (no TV) either outside or in bedrooms, Mommy cleaning time
1000-1300: Out for the day (either errands, park or whatever)
1300-1400: Lunch
1400-1700: Naptime, Cleaning time for me if needed
1700-1730: Up from naptime
1730-1830: Preparing dinner, Noah work book time and Jordie coloring or playing
1830: Dinner
1900: Clean up and kids playtime
2000-2030: Family TV time
2030: Bedtime routine starts
2100: Kids in bed
2300: Target bedtime for me

I know it is pretty specific but I spent a week writing down what we typically do during the day and that is pretty much how our life was with the exception of having more TV time and computer time. My goal was to cut those 2 things down to a minimum. So far, it has really worked. I am staying on top of my chores and getting things done much more quickly. I really recommend it to everyone especially with kids.

On the medical side of things, I have been terribly sick with my medication so I finally called the doctor about it. So we shall see what they say tomorrow when they call me back. As of right now, I won't be taking anything until the office lets me know. I hate feeling the way I do though. For a medicine that is suppose to make me feel better, mostly I feel like death warmer over!!

I guess I better get back to my busy life huh?

No comments: