Man, I can't beleive I slacked on my blag the entire week last week. I kept meaning to sit down and write but just never did. Life is just so crazy right now, as I said in my previous blog. Some days, I feel like I have only an hour or so to myself and that is long after everyone is asleep!! I guess it is ok to slack every now and then!!!
Our busy season has officially started and it was started with an amazing trip up to VA beach to see some of closest, dearest friends. Little Man was so excited to spend the weekend with E-Ray, Princess loved playing with the boys and with little LuLu and I truly enjoyed visitng with my girl!!! We had such a great time hanging out and our fundraising event has been pretty prosperous. I am hoping it will earn a little bit more before we close out the event. I am so happy and honored that her group invited me up to do the event. It was a blast, plus I got to see some old friends too!!
As for the rest of our travels, next week we leave for our big family vacation at Sandbridge. 20 people, it will be crazy!! In June, we are hoping to have some visitors (Nanny and Poppa) and I am hoping to take a few short trips to visit some friends near by. In July, I think we have 2 short trips planned and then we leave at the end of the month for almost 4 weeks to go to New York. I am so excited about that trip. I can't wait to spend some quality time with my nieces and the rest of the crew!!! It promises to be a crazy few months but I need to get it out now before Noah starts pre-school!!
I started my new medication and it is so much better. My stomach hasn't bothered me once and so far, I haven't felt weird at all!! I am so glad I called the doctor. I can't imagine how bad I would feel if I had continued the other stuff!! Let's hope it stays going good when I have to increase the meds next week!!
I am just glad that right now, all in all, LIFE IS GREAT!!
1 comment:
We LOVED having you here and can't wait to see you all again! When I put E-Ray to bed tonight he said he wishes his best friend was still here for a sleep over. Maybe I can come down there sometime before Rick gets home. I know you're a busy woman, just like me, so just let me know when you'd like some company and I'll see what I can do!
I'm so glad to hear that your new medication is working out better than the previous one! YAY!
p.s. Tasty Tuesday? Banana bread??? :)
Post a Comment