Friday, April 2, 2010

Letter of Intent Friday

Every Friday Julie from www.myfourboys.net does Letter of Intent Friday. Basically the idea is to write a letter to a person place or thing and let it/them know how you feel. It is a good way to get some thing(s) off your chest!! I was doing this in the past and it was nice to get something off my chest so I decided I am going to start doing it again!!

Letters of Intent


Dear Cellular Phone Carrier,

I have been a "valued" customer for many years or so you say. My husband and I recently spent a nice amount of money purchasing newer models of your products and upgrading our service plans. As we have always been timely with our payments and have valued your business, I have not been impressed with your trouble-shooting techniques.

My new phone doesn't get calls randomly and we have discovered that my old phone is still in working order. If it is turned on, it will receive the calls. I am being told by people that my phone will go right to it's voicemail despite my phone being on and with full-service. When I went into your local office to have this rectified, the gentleman I spoke to was unable to unprogram my old phone, nor was the manager unable to do so. They remedy..."Just leave the old phone off". Well, that doesn't change the fact that I am randomly not receiving my phone calls.

Last week, I missed a total of 9 phone calls that I am aware of. One of them was from a friend on my daughter's birthday but because it was their child singing happy birthday, I have no idea who it was from. 4 of them were my husband trying to get in touch with me when he needed some information on our vehicle for his inspection. Today alone I missed 4 phone calls (again that I know of) and 2 of them were business calls!! It is so irritating.

So I will go visit your local office again tomorrow. I just hope for the people who work there's sake, someone can figure out why my brand new cellular phone is doing this!!! And people wonder why I insist on having a home phone too!!!

Sincerely,
An unhappy cell phone owner

2 comments:

Foursons said...

Wow, that is seriously crazy. And how odd that no one knows how to fix it! My suggestion if your trip to the store tomorrow does not fix things than email your carrier and give them the link to this letter. We have had great success with that before.

Thanks for linking up and good luck. Keep us informed as to what happens!

Rose said...

Brenna called and left Jordie a message on her birthday, it could have been her.

I'm all the sudden loving SIM chips. I hope everything gets worked out.