I keep saying over and over again that I am going to get back on the blogging bandwagon and then I fall right off again despite having so much that I want to share with the world. So here is another ditch effort to try to get back into the blogasphere.
I can't promise these blogs will be exciting or even interesting but m hope is to share with our friends and family the things that go on in our day to day lives. Being so many miles away makes me realize how much not only are we missing but how much everyone else is missing from our lives. As fast as the kids are growing and with all the interesting things we have been seeing in the 19 months we have lived here, it seems unfair to keep it all to myself.
So I will try to write every day. Long or short, daily or not, I hope you enjoy ride because I am sure it will be an interesting one, to say the least!!!
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment