My goals and their status:
Daily:
1) Fill in the kids chore charts to help them earn their allowance. Actually completed a whole week this week and the kids enjoyed getting their allowance. It has definitely sparked a new level of helpful around here!!
2) Continue the "no video games" during the school week with the exception of Noah's use of Reading Eggs. Doing well with this despite Noah's protests
3) Limit TV time to no more than 2 hours per day (with the exception of sick days) Had a few extended TV days this week due to the sickies visiting but it was needed for my sanity!!
4) Work with Jordan one hour per day on educational activities I am trying to at least read to her more.
5) Spend one hour per class each day on my studies even if my homework is done for the week.
6) Have Noah review his sight words 4 times daily I am changing this to 3 times a day and it will be a perk if we hit 4. We normally successfully do 3 times!!
7) Read the Bible to the kids Doing this daily and we all really enjoy this!!
8) Read my Bible and devotional book (shooting for twice a day) I did horribly this past week. I still said my prayers and did my devotional book at night but other than the Bible reading with the kids, mine was only opened once.
Weekly:
1) Stick to a cleaning and maintenance schedule for the house Tried out the new schedule. Really liked it but it was hard having sick kids. I did what I could and plan on trying to be more consistent after our trip to ATL!!
2) Start working out regularly, at least 3 times a week
3) Eat out no more than once per week Did great with this this week!! Only ate out once!!
4) Submit one box a week to Thred Up
5) Attend church
6) Send something to Hubby: card, letter, picture, boxes, anything
7) Work on Noah's handwriting at least 3 times a week
8) Try to blog 3 times a week if not more I got two done this week, not counting check-in, so it is a start!!
Monthly:
1) Try one new place every month, even if means driving out of town
2) Buy birthday cards for the month at the beginning of each month and address and stamp them immediately.
Short term goals:
1) Have family photos printed and framed
2) Print out picture for bedroom and frame
3) Get Christmas cards done and sent out by December 10th
4) Have Christmas shopping done prior to Dec. 17th
5) Send out TS business email about ending business Why can't I bring myself to do this one?
6) Have Little Man reading stage 1 books without help before the Hubby's return in the spring7) Join a women's group or women's bible study
8) Get the garage organized prior to Hubby's return Thanks to my awesome friend, this is closer to completion than ever before!!
9) Organize recipe binder
10) Organize household binder
11) Get DVD's situated (DVD case, labels and get rid of the boxes!!)
12) Write out Christmas lists for purchased gifts and gift ideas so I don't over-purchase or miss anyone!! I am working on this one. I swear I am missing someone!!!
13) Start working on reading list with Banana
Long Term
1) GET OUT OF DEBT!!!! (The cards in the freezer is working so far...lol)
2) Complete my Bachelor's degree with a minimum of a 3.5 GPA
3) Start my Master's degree immediately after completing my BA. No break from school!!
4) Plan a vacation with my husband yearly, just the two of us. We tend to lose who we are when we become parents and I think it is important for us to recapture that. Even if it for a few days, it needs to be done!!
5) Learn to speak a different language. I am leaning toward French but think Spanish is the best bet especially if I plan on teaching someday.
Goals Completed since October 27th, 2011: 2 1/2
No comments:
Post a Comment