My goals and their status:
1) Come up with (and stick to) a cleaning and maintenance schedule for the house: It is done, typed up and I am starting it today. I hope it works out for me!!!
2) Start working out regularly, at least 3 times a week: Making my chiropractor appt. this week. I need to stop putting it off!!!
3) Spend one hour per class on homework or my studies daily: Still maintaining the two hours per day but I do need to allow myself a "break day" or I am going to burn myself out.
4) Utilize Facebook during the morning and at night IF ALL THE WORK IS DONE!!!!: I am getting a little better with this one....
5) Spend 1 hour per day doing learning activities with Princess:Honestly, haven't worked much with her. Things have been crazy busy so I need to refocus and set time aside for this.
6) Continue the no TV before school/daily activities and focus on making after dinner no TV time also: Life without TV is becoming more commonplace in our house. The TV was only on yesterday to watch Wizard of Oz last night and we didn't even finish the movie (only watched about an hour of it). My DVR is like 97% full, that is how little I watch TV.
7) Have Little Man reading stage 1 books without help before the Hubby's return in the spring: So proud, we are doing really good with this. He is getting to where he can sound out words too!! I hope I have at least one reader on my hands!!
8) Send a card or letter to my closest friends and relatives on their birthdays rather than just wishing them a Happy Birthday on Facebook or sending them a text message. And actually mail it on time!!!!: Yea, another epic fail this week. I got a little further though....they are addressed. LOL
9) Eat out only once per week (not including pizza night). Since the Hubby has been gone, it has been easier to eat sometimes then cook: Did pretty decent with this last week. Grabbed some Wendy's one night because of another fundraiser for Little Man's school and went to lunch yesterday but other than that, we have bee eating at home. It is a start!!
10) Stop being sporadic with the kids chore chart. Hold them accountable and ensure they receive their reward for doing a good job (10 cents per covered box): Another epic fail!!
11) Read the Bible nightly and my devotional book twice daily. Still having a hard time getting up early enough to read. I need to go to bed earlier....
12) Join a women's group or women's bible study: Still trying to find one that fits for me
13) Submit one box a week to Thred Up. We have way too many clothes in bins in the garage!!: Still haven't touched this one
14) Get to garage organized prior to Hubby's return. Anyone want to help with this? This one is still extremely comical every time I read it!!My cheesehead said she would help me out with it but I don't think she has an idea what she is getting into.
15) Try one new place every month, even if means driving out of town Well technically we are trying a new place this month. We are headed to Atlanta in a few weeks to go visit one of my besties!!
16) Work with Noah daily to improve his handwriting: Still working on it!!
17) Mail Hubby something once a week until he returns. Even if I don't have boxes to send him, send him a letter, card, picture, something tangible!! Mailed out 3 boxes this past week and already started on the next ones!!
18) Try to blog every other day even if I don't have much to say (do I ever have not much to say?): Didn't even think about blogging until today. I need to set a reminder for myself!!
19)
20) Reorganize my closet an the kids closets. Things are getting pretty messy in there!! This will be done by next week. Mine and Princess' are done and I am working on Little Man's today.
1 comment:
Sounds like you're doing great, Chicky!
Post a Comment