Sunday, May 22, 2011

Holy MIA Batman!!!!!!

Wow, has it really been since November that I wrote my last blog????
What have I been doing in all that time....geez...you big slacker!!!

LOL, just kidding. I did fall off the blogging bandwagon but I have decided to hop right back on. When I was blogging before, I felt so good about my life even when it was crazy. It helped me to get things out and sort things out when things got hectic. So I am going to give it a go again but if I start slacking, send me a poke or something on Facebook, would you???

Well a quick family update.....Little Princess turned 3 in March and we had a wonderful time during her birthday weekend. She is doing amazing in both dance and gymnastics. She is very excited about starting pre-school in the fall, she even wanted to start now since she knew she could start when she turned 3. I have her registered to go to the same school Little Man attended this year and I am happy to know she will be around people she is comfortable with. I just can't believe she is already going to be in a school setting. It really makes me sad.

Speaking of sad, my Little Man is going to be 5 in two weeks....two week, ugh!!! Where have the last 5 years gone??? It makes me so sad to see him growing up so fast. He is in such a rush to grow up or so it seems lately. He seems to think he is going to start kindergarten right after his birthday. I keep trying to explain to him that he has to wait until the summer is done with but he is not feeling it right now. He wants to start kindergarten right away. He gets excited whenever we drive by the school that he knows will be his, it is really cute but makes me sad just the same. He is playing t-ball right now and played spring soccer, which he did great at. He was moved up to a more advanced class in gymnastics also. We are so proud of him.

As for the Hubby, well he has been working what feels like non-stop. He is doing his work-ups for deployment and will be leaving us mid-summer time frame. We are doing what we can to ensure we are on the right track before he leaves and that means leaning on each other as much as possible rather then push each other away as most couples do when deployment looms near. I am extremely nervous about this deployment but I know we will make it through, hopefully with no gray hair and very few bumps or bruises.

As for me, I am going through a transition in my life. I am thinking and praying on a lot of things but nothing I am prepared to share just yet. I will when the time is right and when I feel I have enough information to share. Let's just hope I stay on this blog a little bit better.....only time will tell!!

2 comments: