Drama: It would be a tie between Beaches and Steel Magnolias
Love Story: The Notebook
Romantic Comedy: Pretty Woman
Musical: This is one of my catergories that I can't pick just one or even two or five for that matter. I love musicals especially Grease, Sound of Music, Jesus Christ Superstar, My Fair Lady....I could go on forever!!
Action: Anything with Denzel Washington or Samuel L Jackson in it. I also love the movie "Mississppi Burning". It is older but a great movie!!
Horror: I am not a blood and guts horror movie kind of girl, even though I will watch them. I like suspenseful type movies like the old Alfred Hitchcock movies. I love the movie Rear Window and The Birds
Sci-Fi: Hands Down would be The Star Wars movies!!! LOVE THEM!!
Holiday Movie: White Christmas and The Christmas Story. I could watch them both a million times during the holiday season and not get enough!!
As you can see, I love movies!! This doesn't even touch all the movies I love but it is a select few!!











No comments:
Post a Comment