I have missed the last few weeks but I really want to get back into the swing of things. So here are this week's Friday Fill In questions fromWife of A Sailor If you are a blogger, follow her and join in the fun. If not, please share your answers in the comment section of my blog. I would love to hear what everyone has to say!!
1. What is ONE thing you’d like civilians to understand about being a military family? Being apart never gets easier no matter how many times you have to do it, for no matter how long the time apart is and what the circumstances are. Despite the fact that we "opted" to be a military wife, it doesn't make our time apart any less significant than your spouse being away for an extended trip.
2. What is your favorite mistake? Telling my closest friend that I has a crush on my husband (who barely knew me at the time). While I was away one weekend, they attend a get together and she blurted out that I liked him. It all went from there!!
3. What indulgence could you give up for a year? Gosh....I think probably chips. I have a huge chip "fetish" but I think I could give them up if I could have popcorn or maybe peanuts in their place
4. If you could be a winged animal, what would you be? I would be a Pegasus. They are such a beautiful creature despite being mythical.
5. What is one question you’d like to see asked in a future MFF? If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why?

2 comments:
I bet you couldn't give up crab chips! :)
What a great story of starting to date your husband!
Post a Comment