I can't beleive it has been a whole month since I last wrote, especially since I had been writing every day. Like has been so crazy around here. The end of the dreary weather as lead to amzing gorgeous days which has lead to the majority of our days spent outside. I have finally found a major perk to living in NC...the weather. It has been so nice going to the beach, playing outside with the kids and just getting the winter cobwebs out of our joints.
On April 29th, the family and I left for vacation in VA beach. We first headed to Williamsburg and spent two days there with my sister, her best friend, and my niece. We spent all day on the 30th at Busch Gardens, which was amazing fun!! Then on the 1st, we headed to Sandbridge beach (which is right outside VA beach) where my entire family had rented a beach house for the week. 19 people in one house, what a crazy week. But surprisingly, there were at most 2 or 3 disagreements. One of my favorite parts of vacation is the theme-nights and this year's were great. We had an 80's night, a Redneck Night, a Surprise Party and the "Maine" Event (a seafood night). As always, we all ate too much, drank too much and got too much sun but everyone left relaxed and happy which is always the goal for vacation.
Speaking of the 30th of April, that was Hubby and I's 6th wedding anniversary. I can't beleive it has been 6 years....truly amazing. So many people said we wouldn't last but we are still here, still going strong. Sure, we have had our ups and downs and there has been a time or two that I thought we wouldn't get this far myself, but we have and I am thankful everyday for having him in my life. Marriage is work and as long as you are always coming to work giving 110%, you can work through anything!!
Since we have been home from vacation, life has gotten a little hectic. Little Man is finishing up his "school" year and we finally have a preschool picked out for him for next fall. Princess is growing like a weed and I have been investigating different things I can start her in this fall also. One will be dance class for sure and pssibly gymnastics. I have an going to finalize things for school sometime over the next two weeks. I am going to start off taking a few classes until I can get into the full-time program I want. I figure that will be best for me to get back into the swing of school too. Hubby is extremely busy at work and some nights he isn't getting home until almost 7pm but thankfully we have the entire weekends to spend together as a family.
Life is getting busier now that the summer is getting started....I will do my best to stay updated as much as possible!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment