Monday, February 22, 2010

Makeover Monday: Starting Over

Weight: 162

Well after not working out for a few weeks and eating whatever I want in moderation, I gained 2 pounds back. I know that doesn't seem like much but I can tell a difference in my clothes. So I started my workout regiment again this morning and it felt good!!! I decided that until I can see the doctor about my blood sugar issues, I will hold off on the big-time diets since I was having a lot of blood sugar episodes while doing the low-calorie diet. I am sticking to my insulin-resistance diet and I am hoping that when I go see the endocrinologist, she will do a consult for me to see another nutrionist. Until then, I will watch what I eat and keep it as healthy as possible. I have made alot of changes in the household as to the amount of healthy food we are eating and so far so good. It is just a matter of adjusting our taste-buds. But we are definitely eating better, which is a good thing!!

As far as the family is concerned, things are ok. The kids and I have been sick but we are slowly on the mend. Jordan is still not feeling well and I am she gets better soon. We are very excited because we are having special guests this weekend. Anna and Grace are coming to visit. I have missed them so much and can't wait to see them. I am already trying to plan my trip up there to visit them. I am praying that Matt gets orders somewhere close and not in Washington.


Well I better run....I have a million things to do before friday!!!

1 comment:

Rose said...

I feel your pain with the two pounds. I was less than a half a pound from my first goal (I have three goals) and I'm back to being about 2 pounds away from it. I do good during the week, it's weekend food that gets me.

I'm rootin' for ya!