Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lessons learned....

I wanted to end 2009 with a blog about the lessons I learned in 2009. It seems like there were a lot and I am sure I am going to forget one or 2 (or 10) but it is worth a shot!!

My lessons learned:

1) NEVER TAKE LIFE FOR GRANTED!!!!! You never know when tomorrow will not come.

2) Always kiss your babies even when they are naughty. You never know when you might not be able to.

3) Tell your family members you love them as much as you can. It never hurts to hear I love you!!

4) Always keep somewhat of a guard up. You may think you can trust someone but you just never know.

5) Always make sure you are able to care for yourself should something happen to your significant other.

6) The best friends in your life are the ones you don't have to make a huge effort to be their friend. It just comes naturally.

7) Relationships require work but should NOT exhaust you!! This includes friendships!!

8) Moving every three years sucks, especially when you have 2 small children. However, moving is such a fun thing especially trying to discover a new place.

9) Being a Stay at Home is hard work.

10) Never try to read some one's expression through the computer. If you can't see their face or hear the tone in their voice, you are going to read it wrong, no matter what!!

11) Don't take the time you have with your family for granted.

12) Family is what you make it, not necessarily blood bonds only!!

Tomorrow, I will go to set my goals for 2010!!! Let's hope I can accomplish a few of them!!

No comments: