Monday, November 9, 2009

Noah's Room

I am so excited because the last little thing I was waiting for to put in Noah's room came today. So his room is officially done!! I am really happy with it and he is so proud of his Star Wars room. Check it out:

The view from his door:
Photobucket

Looking at the wall next to his bed:
Photobucket

His new bed:
Photobucket

One side of the room:
Photobucket

The wall opposite his bed:
Photobucket

The cool sign over his closet door:
Photobucket

He also has R2-D2 lights that border his closet door but that picture didn't turn out too well. I had thought about painting his room but I just can't be bothered with painting again when we leave. I am really happy with how it turned out though!!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

I LOVE Noah's room! You have outdone yourself!

Rose said...

I love the sign!